Culture of Service Training
The Customer Service training course teaches key principles to exceed customer expectations, resolve service problems, enhance customer loyalty and referrals, and build a corporate culture based on outstanding service that drives greater success and profitability. Personnel at all levels will gain key insights that will help them consistently deliver service to external customers in ways that can translate into a sustainable competitive advantage. In addition, participants will learn techniques to enhance internal customer service which can dramatically increase efficiency and minimize costly re-work.
Delivering outstanding customer service can produce significant enhancements to profitability as shown by the findings of several business studies including:
- It costs about six times more to attract a new customer than it does to retain an existing customer.
- A 5% increase in customer retention can increase profits between 25% and 95% depending on the industry.
In the course, participants learn customer service concepts through classroom presentations, discussions, and exercises designed to solidify understanding and give ideas for practical application on the job. This full-day course will give your employees both the knowledge and the motivation to consistently deliver outstanding service to customers inside and outside your company. Key topics include the following:
- • The Importance of Customer Service
- • Internal and External Service
- • Top 10 Customer Turnoffs
- • Keys to Excellent Service
- • Customer Communication Skills
- • Email Communication Guidelines
- • Understanding Different Personalities
- • Diffusing an Angry Customer
- • The Importance of Relationships
Not only is solid customer service essential in today’s competitive marketplace, it can also become a sustainable competitive advantage that is extremely difficult for your competitors to duplicate. By building a corporate culture based on outstanding service, your company can deliver greater value to your clients in a way that motivates them both to buy more of your products or services and emphatically recommend you to other potential customers.
An investment in the customer service skills of your employees will rapidly pay tremendous dividends to your company and your customers. Start enhancing your competitive advantage in the marketplace today. Contact us for details.